Pages

January 19, 2013

Trading Cards Are Great for Guys of Any Age

I know SO many sports nuts that I know. My brother, uncle, husband, son, and several friends are all sports, all the time. When we have family get togethers, I feel like I have been transported into a taping of an ESPN segment. Thanks to these sports nuts in my family and friends group, I also would never be able to forget that the NHL is officially back and in season starting TODAY. We are having a big get together tonight to celebrate and cheer on our favorite team.

I am very excited to get together with everybody and share some good food and great times! I have also come to terms with the fact that it's going to be a lot of sports talk. This time, I have something to add in on it! They have all been collecting sports cards for years. I was told about this great sports cards website at work and they offer cards for every sport at great prices! The guys are going to be SO excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment