Pages

January 9, 2013

Let's Not Forget About the Dog...

I love my dog. He's a part of our family! He gets spoiled, but I'm glad he's happy. He's for the most part a very clean dog, except when it comes to eating. When we fill his food dish in the evening, he gets so excited that he ends up pushing the bowl around with his nose and of course spills a little on the way.

I found this personalized scrolled hanging double pet feeder and I had to instantly order it. This will make our home look so much cleaner and nicer when there isn't dog food dishes all over the place. This hangs right on the wall and can be adjusted depending on the size of the dog. I love that this can be personalized, which is great!

I know that our dog is going to love his new feeding dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment