Pages

January 22, 2013

A Home Safety Kit is a Great Baby Shower Gift

I have a baby shower to go to for my best friend next month. She is expecting a baby boy and I can't wait! I am SO excited for them. I have been shopping for gifts for months (as soon as I found out she was pregnant!)

I am giving her a HUGE bin full of things--both practical and fun! In it, I have included a ton of necessities, such as diapers, wipes, Desitin, washclothes, baby wash/shampoo and more. For "fun" things, I got the baby some rattles, books, and a couple of super cute outfits. There are a couple more things and the gift will be complete!

I found this Dreambaby Home Safety Kit to "baby-proof" her house. Safety is SO important when it comes to little ones that I know she's going to appreciate this!


No comments:

Post a Comment