Pages

January 27, 2013

Road Tape That my Nephew Will Love

I feel like there are new uses for tape popping up ALL over the place! The latest and greatest? Road tape! My nephew loves anything to do with cars and racing (imagine his excitement when the movie Cars 2 came out!) His birthday is in late February and of course, it's "cars" themed!

So you can imagine MY excitement when I discovered this road racing tape and I know that it's going to be a perfect addition to his gift. We got him a HUGE set of cars with a "parking garage" so he can put them all away when he's done using them--ha, yeah right!

He can make roads where ever he wants to, and even make a little town out of all of the roads! He will have a blast with this, as he can make them all over the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment