Pages

January 13, 2013

Keeper for Wallet and Phone

My guy has all sorts of things to take around when he goes places. He works at an advertising company, so he usually has his phone, laptop, keys, wallet, and a couple of business cards. I felt like getting him a bag to carry everything around it, but he's kind of against the whole "man bag" concept. Oh well, at least I tried!

I did find something that would help him out a little bit. This awesome product is called the Keeper and it's a case for the iPhone 5 that also has a wallet attached for a couple of credit or debit cards as well as an ID. I showed him this and he's really excited about it! With this, he can keep his phone and cards all together. This will make for less bulk to carry around in his pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment