Pages

December 27, 2012

My Nephew LOVED his Trading Cards

Are you all ready for the weekend like I am? I love Christmas, but it can be so overwhelming and tiring to plan, buy gifts, wrap them, clean, travel, and cook to prepare for the holidays. I always look forward to the holidays, but I'm not going to lie--I'm glad it's over!

We had an amazing couple of days. I love watching all of my loved ones open their gifts. It's a great feeling to know that you make somebody happy with a gift that they love and can use.

I've never seen somebody so excited as my nephew was when he opened his gifts from us. He was practically jumping up and down after opening the trading cards that we bought for him for Christmas. He couldn't wait to open his cards and put them in a binder. It's going to be very easy to shop for him for his birthday and future holidays. We will definitely be getting him more trading cards in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment