Pages

December 9, 2012

Don't Forget About Your Furry Friend This Christmas

I always like to do something nice for my pets around the holidays. Although they don't really realize that it's almost Christmas and obviously can't open gifts--it's always nice to include them (they're family, right?)
I was browsing around on the Brookstone website and found the perfect pet bed for my cat. He is very shy (hence the nickname "Spooky") and is always hiding somewhere. I think it's his way of feeling safe. He likes to burrow under covers and under beds. It seems like this pet bed was made just for him! It's cozy and cove-like. This is perfect for a pet to cuddle in. Bonus: it's on sale right now AND it comes in different colors. Check this out and don't forget to give your pets a little love this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment