Pages

December 11, 2012

A Great Selection of Trading Cards

I am one of the luckiest girls because my guy is super, super easy to shop for. A lot of my friends complain because they don't know what to get for their guys for the holidays, but I have so many ideas that I usually have to limit myself when shopping for him.

Thanks to the great prices and DCS Sports Cards, I don't have to limit myself when getting him trading cards. He has collected sports cards (football, baseball and hockey) for most of his life and has a huge collection. He has several binders full of these cards and has even sold some of his more valuable ones and made quite a bit of money on them!

DCS has a great selection on their site and I ordered a couple of different packs of cards today to arrive by Christmas. He's going to love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment