Pages

December 29, 2012

A Party Hub Tailgating Grill Fryer That Makes the Ultimate Meals

My older brother's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks here. I found this online a couple of weeks ago and ordered it immediately. There is nothing about this that doesn't fit my brother's personality and his hobbies, so I know that he is going to love it! They go tailgating all of the time with their friends (they have season tickets for their favorite NFL team and even got an RV to travel to the games in).

This product is the king of propane cooking devices. It has 452 square inches of cooking surface which is plenty for them and their friends. This is a grill that has infra-red heat and a fryer. It also has a griddle as well as a warming space. With all of the things included with the tailgating grill fryer, you can fry wings, french fries, onion rings, as well as grilling hamburgers and hot dogs, and use the griddle for hot sandwiches or breakfast items.

This is awesome and it really takes grilling to a whole new level! I want one for myself now, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment