Pages

December 15, 2012

He Would Love a JR Yates Tungsten Ring

My guy and I are tying the knot in just a few months. I can't believe all of the wedding planning we have packed in to the last few months! It's great to have so much accomplished, but I know that there is still a long way to go. The biggest and most important aspect is yet to be purchased: the wedding jewelry. He is very easy to shop for in the ring department and for that I am very lucky.

I picked out a JR Yates tungsten ring for him and I know he is going to love it! A bonus: it's on sale for almost $100 off of its original price! Tungsten is one of the most durable jewelry materials on the market today, which is perfect for the busy life he leads with work and hobbies. I can't wait to see the look on his face on our wedding day when I can slip this ring onto his finger and begin our lives together forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment