Pages

December 5, 2012

All-in One Breakfast Cooker

As you all know, I love it when my guy makes breakfast for us. I am not so good at it, so I am more than willing to have him make breakfast for us. The timing of everything always throws me off and I can't figure everything out to coordinate it all.

Since he makes us breakfast every Sunday morning (the only day we have off together), I always run to the store to get the newspaper (I like to clip coupons out of the ads to save a little money on groceries and household items). This is the ultimate breakfast cooker. It has a coffee maker, a toaster, and a grill: everything that we need to have an amazing and complete breakfast.

I am going to get this gift for him for the holidays. Plus, in a way it's a gift me, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment