Pages

December 23, 2012

A Full-Page Magnifier Lamp for My Grandfather

My grandfather loves to read. He reads almost anything that he can get his hands on. He has a great collection of books--both classic and modern, subscriptions to several magazines, and gets the newspaper delivered daily. Most of the books he gets are available in large print so that he can read them easily. However, this is not always the case and he has a very hard time reading small print. It strains his eyes and usually gives him a headache.

For Christmas, we got him a magnifying lamp to use for his daily reading. This is so much better than a regular magnifying glass because this lamp allows both hands to be free for reading. He is going to love this gift and I know that he will get daily use out of it.

I was very impressed with the prompt shipping of this product. I ordered it a couple of days after Thanksgiving and it didn't take long at all to arrive at my house. Now it's wrapped and sitting under the Christmas tree, waiting to be opened!

No comments:

Post a Comment