Pages

February 10, 2013

Outdoor Speakers for an Outdoor Guy

My guy and I are perfect for each other because we both love all things outdoors. We love to camp, fish, hike, grill, have bon fires, ride bikes, and more. Some of my favorite nights involve sitting out on the patio, grilling, letting the dogs relax and run around the yard, and have a glass of wine or two. It's so relaxing and I love the feeling of being outside. He feels the same way!

I found this outdoor wireless speaker and instantly knew that I had to get his for him. This is a weather-resistant speaker (so it can be used indoors or outdoors) and it wirelessly connects to an iPad, iPhone, iPod, or MP3 players. It's lightweight and therefore portable, too! He's going to love this and I know we're going to get plenty of use out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment