Pages

February 5, 2013

An R2-D2 Lunch Box for the Star Wars Fan

My guy LOVES Star Wars. Before we started dating, I hadn't seen any of the Star Wars movies, and he was shocked. During the course of our time together, he has introduced me to the movies, however, and I've now seen six of them! I was really excited to be part of something that is so special to him and it was sure fun to cuddle up on the couch and share a bucket of popcorn while we watched them!

I found this R2-D2 lunchbox and instantly thought of him. I usually pack his lunch every night before he has to go to work, and he takes it in the morning and eats around noon. I sometimes surprise him with a cute little note or his favorite food. Next time he opens the fridge to grab his lunch to take to work, instead of his plain, black boring lunch box, he will have this awesome R2-D2 lunch box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment