Pages

February 18, 2013

A Gift Set That Smells Great

My man and I have an anniversary coming up and I can't wait to celebrate! We are going to the restaurant where we had our first date. We are planning on ordering the same meals we had that evening and even sharing the same bottle of wine that we shared that evening. 

I found the perfect gift for him. I go to Herberger's for most of my make-up and fragrance needs. They have such a huge selection of name brand products at an affordable price. I went online to check it out more after I left the store and decided to get him this gift set from Dolce and Gabbana: The One. I really want him to know that he is "The One" for me! He can use this everyday. This set comes with a bottle of cologne, a deodorant stick, and a traveling bag dopp kit. 

I'm so excited for him to open his gift because I know he will love it! This is a delicious fragrance that is top of the line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment