Pages

February 26, 2013

A Bag for His School Supplies

My guy has decided to go back to school for a couple semesters starting this Fall. He has been debating it for awhile and finally took the plunge last week by meeting with an advisor and checking out their class offerings to finish up his degree. I could not be more proud of him! I am so excited and want to show my support.

On Friday night, he's getting done with work around 6. When he gets home, I am going to have his favorite dinner for him ready and waiting on the table. I am also going to have this awesome leather bag waiting for him. I ordered it last week when he got signed up for classes and I've done a great job of keeping it a secret so far (and I'm pretty sure he doesn't read my blog...) I'm going to fill this with school supplies (pens, notebooks, a calculator, etc). There's plenty of room in here for his laptop or tablet, a textbook or two, and his supplies. He's going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment