Pages

February 8, 2013

A Heated Ice Scraper is Perfect for Winter

My guy is such a sweetheart. When it snows or there is an ice storm, he goes out and cleans my car up to make it ready to drive. This way, I don't have to stand out in the cold and try to get it off myself. I appreciate this SO much, and he is such a gentleman for doing this! I love it and it makes me feel like a princess!

I found this heated ice scraper from the Sharper Image and I know he's going to love it. This will make scraping his windshield so much easier, as well as my own! This will reduce the amount of time that it takes to get the vehicle ready to drive. It clears away the most stubborn ice quickly and efficiently. 

This product plugs into the vehicle's cigarette lighter (the 12-volt outlet) and will heat up within minutes. The built-in squeegee also makes it super easy to get rid of the excess water from ice scraping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment