Pages

May 23, 2012

Shorts for Summer



When the weather heats up, it's important to dress accordingly. My man never goes shopping for himself, so I like to give him gifts of clothing at the beginning of the season to make sure he is ready for the weather!

This season, I went to get him shorts. He only has a few pairs because they got weaned out of the closet over the years so I picked him up four pairs of shorts. I got this pair shown above and they are his new favorite! They are blue plaid and look great on him. They also have grey/black on them, so they can be worn with a black shirt, grey shirt, or blue shirt. It's also a great gift idea to get a few shirts to go along with the shorts! They are lightweight and perfect for the hot weather of summer.

Even better, these shorts are on sale so you can get them at a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment