Pages

May 29, 2012

Bean Bags He'll Love

My guy loves to have his friends over and grill out in the backyard while enjoying a couple of beers. This is his favorite thing to do in the summer and his buddies all love to come over.

He also enjoys having a little friendly fun competition. This is why I want to give him this great bean bag set made by Mainstreet Classics. It comes with two boards and eight total bean bags (two colors, four of each color). I know he will love this gift and he and his buddies will have a great time playing it in the backyard this summer while the meat is cooking on the grill. If I know them like I think they do, they will most likely set up a tournament bracket and really take it seriously!

This is very easy to transport and can be taken camping, tailgating, or to somebody else's house if need be. The boards have easy to carry handles and it's lightweight which makes for easy transport.

No comments:

Post a Comment