Pages

May 11, 2012

Get Him a Palladium Ring That's Designed to Last a Lifetime

If you are on the fence about which ring to get him for your big day coming up, I'm here to help! I recently got married and my ring of choice for my husband was a palladium ring. I know just how hard it can be to choose the ring right when there are so many out there available! It can be overwhelming. This is especially true when you are in the middle of wedding planning which can be intimidating enough on its own.

Palladium is a naturally white precious metal. These rings are incredibly durable. They are much stronger than white gold or platinum. There are no alloy metals in a palladium ring, so it won't tarnish, either. Palladium rings are very shiny and never have to be polished. What a relief! They are beautiful rings that are hypoallergenic. You will love your palladium ring as much as my husband does. It was a great decision to go with palladium!

No comments:

Post a Comment