Pages

May 20, 2012

Baseball Tickets For Father's Day

When I was a young child, one of my favorite things to do was play catch with my dad in the backyard. He taught me at a young age how to play ball and how baseball works. I would look forward to playing catch with him after supper every night if it was nice outside. I got pretty good at it! It was nice to go to school and show some of the boys up at recess :)

For Father's Day (which is coming up next month, by the way) I ordered some tickets to go watch my dad's favorite professional baseball team with him. It was really easy to do (I used Stub Hub) and I think he will enjoy it a lot! It will be a fun day that we can spend together and he will have a great time watching the Minnesota Twins. Hopefully they win!

No comments:

Post a Comment