Pages

March 22, 2013

A Hot Dog Toaster

My nephew is in the toddler stage where he's being very picky about the food he eats. Right now, he's into hot dogs and macaroni and cheese. When I was a child, I remember going through a phase where I only wanted pizza! When I talked to my sister-in-law about this, she said that they doctor said this is a very normal phase and to just let him eat what he wants as long as he's getting food (since is a period of rapid growth and development).

I found this hot dog toaster that might save them all a little bit of time when it comes to meal prep time. All you do it pop the hot dogs and buns into their proper slots and push the lever down. In a few minutes there is perfectly cooked food! It takes minutes and doesn't dirty up any dishes like boiling them does.

No comments:

Post a Comment