Pages

April 8, 2013

Wow Him With 2013 Topps Baseball Cards

The best gifts are those that are unexpected, at least that's my take. Receiving a gift on your birthday, Christmas or anniversary is sweet but it's those gifts that are given on random days that mean the most. To keep the romance and companionship between myself and my partner I like to give little surprise gifts. Usually, when my man is least expecting it! It keeps things fun, interesting and exciting. 



I'm not saying that you need to spend an arm and a leg on a surprise gift. A little something like his favorite candy, an iPhone cover he's been wanting or in my case, 2013 Topps Baseball Cards (yes he's a grown up!)  mean the most. It's the little things that count and it makes it special when you specialize the gifts to cater to his wants and interests. What do you think ladies? Do you do the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment