Pages

April 15, 2013

Lunch Pot Storage Container

My guy loves when I make him lunches to bring to work. All of the guys joke around about who has the best lunch and who's lady loves them best and yada, yada, yada... It also saves a ton of money when I pack him a lunch versus when he goes out and buys something to bring back to work. It also takes more time out of his workday.

I always pack his lunch the night before and put it in the fridge with a little note on it. He enjoys seeing what I pack for him and really appreciates it.

I found this great lunch pot storage container and ordered two of them this morning. This makes for the perfect lunch container because you can divide up the compartments but carry them all together. It comes with a nifty SPORK (a spoon mixed with a fork) so you are able to eat a variety of foods.

This would make a fantastic Father's Day gift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment