Pages

April 2, 2013

The Way to a Man's Heart...

Lately, my guy and I have been watching a ton of Duck Dynasty on the A & E Channel. We watch it every Wednesday evening (when the new episodes are aired) and watch re-runs from our DVR in between. It's a show that we both love and for once, something that we seem to have in common. They say opposites attract, right?

Anyway...watching how Miss Kay and the ladies are always cooking up something amazing in the kitchen, it inspired me to try out some new recipes in my own kitchen. The first place I went to in order to start my search was of course, Pinterest. I found this cookie/brownie combo recipe and knew that I had to try it right away. Alex and I ate them all! They turned out GREAT. They say a way to a man's heart is through his stomach...I think I'm in! :)

Simply use your favorite brownie recipe and favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. A scoop of brownie batter at the bottom of a greased muffin tin and top it off with a scoop of cookie batter. Bake until toothpick comes out clean. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment