Pages

November 9, 2012

Easy Burger Maker for Camping

My guy and I love summertime. This is the time of the year that is filled with a ton of fun activities and events. Although Summer is a long time away, I am very excited to make plans for all the things we love to do during our favorite season. We were just talking last week about some of the things we wanted to do.

This coming Summer, we decided that we want to do a lot more camping. We only got to go out a few times last year (we didn't get a new tent until August) and we're hoping to go out a lot more this coming year.

I came across this amazing product after we got done talking and I can't wait to see his face when he opens it up for Christmas this year. This burger rack can be used on the grill to make sliders, or can be used over the campfire when camping out!

No comments:

Post a Comment