Pages

November 3, 2012

An Onion Holder to Ease Cutting and Cooking

My guy loves to cook, and that makes me so happy! I do not complain one bit when he takes over the kitchen. He has made a ton of amazing new recipes lately and I love it. Last night, we had french onion soup. It was amazing--I wish we would've had leftovers so I could've had it for lunch again! Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.

Watching him cut up the onions made me think that there has to be an easier way out there. Especially since onions don't smell the best, I always like to get them over with as quickly as possible. I was doing some specific searching this morning and found this amazing onion holder. This will make his job much easier! I can't wait to give it to him--maybe I'll get another meal out of the deal. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment