Pages

November 7, 2012

A Perfect Solution to Save Time

My guy and I like to split up the housework to make it fair. We are both super busy and like to save time when possible. It helps when we help each other out and split up some of the duties. When one of us dislikes a particular house chore, the other person will often do it. I personally can't stand taking the garbage out. This was always my job when I was a kid growing up and I think that's why I dislike it--I'm just sick of it! My guy doesn't like it all that much either, but he doesn't mind it as much as I do, so this is always his job.

I found this product that will save him time and make things easier on him! This product can sit on the bottom of the kitchen garbage can and is out of site. A roll of trash bags slides in and the top one can fit through the slot. When you take the garbage bag out, a new one is ready to be popped out and put into place. This is great and will make a fantastic gift for the guy in your life that is nice enough to take out the trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment