Pages

November 25, 2012

2012 Baseball Cards for My Brother

My brother has a lot of hobbies. I feel like he is always into something new. For awhile it was skateboarding, and then it was football. His hobbies usually come and go, but there is one hobby of his that has been around forever it seems! He loves collecting sports cards. He has been doing it for as long as I can remember and he truly loves his collection of cards.

Last year for Christmas, I got him a binder to put them all in. That was a great way for him to display the cards while keeping them protected. This year, I am going to add to his collection. I came across a website that has the latest and greatest 2012 baseball cards. This site has some amazing deals on several different brands of cards. He is going to be so excited to open his presents on Christmas and see what I got for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment