Pages

September 13, 2012

Twist Whisk Makes Baking Fun and Cleaning Easy

Most of you know that my man and I love preparing food together. Sometimes that involves grilling, sometimes cooking on the stovetop and sometimes we bake scrumptious treats in the oven. We are always looking for new recipes to try as well as some new and fun products that would go well in our kitchen and making food preparation easier and more fun. 

I came across this twist whisk online the other day and I just HAVE to order it. This is a silicone whisk for the kitchen that works great to mix ingredients together. We have a wire whisk and it is a pain in the neck to clean up! It is hard to clean in between the wires and it proves to be such a challenge. This twist whisk can be twisted into a flat position to make it easier to clean and store. 

I'll have to look up some delicious dessert recipes to try and make when it comes in the mail! I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment