Pages

September 18, 2012

A Fold Out Ottoman With Another Purpose

Fold-Out Ottoman Bed <br>Hide a guest bed in plain sight! Ottoman by day...bed by night.

I love finding great products for a reasonable price. I especially love products for the home that serve dual purposes. That's why I feel like I really hit the jackpot with this fantastic product. It is an ottoman that serves another purpose: it unfolds into a single bed! This has the abilitiy to turn any room into a guest bedroom.

My man was looking for weeks for some new furniture to add to his "Man Cave". He and his buddies love spending time down there and I almost never see them! I don't mind one bit, I get a lot more things done around the house as well as more time with my gal pals. :)

This fold-out ottoman would transform easily into a bed if any of his guys friends ever needed to stay the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment