Pages

September 23, 2012

A Hat Rack for Storage


My guys loves to wear hats. I very rarely see him without one on. He has quite the collection going! I counted one day when I was cleaning out the closet and I figured out that he has 62 hats! Doesn't that seem a little ridiculous? If I had that many purses or shoes I would sure be getting talked to about it. He loves his hats so I don't mind. I can make my peace with the hats. The only problem I have, however, is the fact that they are always laying around on the shelves of our walk in closet. They take up so much unnecessary space!

I came across this fantastic product to solve our problems. It's a hanging hat rack that hangs on the rod that goes across the top of the closet. It holds up to forty hats (looks like I'll be getting two of them!) This will make the closet look so much cleaner. There will be so much more room for all of the rest of our things. I can't wait to have that space cleared out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment