Pages

September 26, 2012

Top of the Line Belt Driven Linear Actuators

My guy came home from work yesterday and just couldn't stop smiling! I thought he either had something up his sleeve or he had gotten a promotion or raise. Once we sat down to have supper together, I finally asked him what he was so darn excited about! What he answered was not what I expected to hear. 

He told me that they got some great new products at work. I've never seen him more happy! He's been pushing management to order some more line belt driven linear actuators and they finally gave in. They had some awhile ago from Specialty Motions, INC and he said he's never seen a better product. He said that these products are top of the line and that he can't wait for them to come in since they make his job SO much easier! 


No comments:

Post a Comment