Pages

September 2, 2012

He'll Be Stylish in This Sweater

My guy feels good when he feels like he looks good. Unfortunately, he doesn't always take the time or money to buy new clothes for himself. I wish I had that problem--I would have a lot more money in my checking account! :)

Now that Fall is fast approaching, I went to Kohl's yesterday (one of his favorite places to get clothes) and got him a few new shirts and sweaters for the new season. I know that he trusts my taste in knowing what he likes and I wanted to get him some new things for Fall.

I came across these 1/4 zip sweaters from Croft and Barrow that were on sale so I got the same sweater in two different colors! This is the perfect shirt because it looks dressy yet casual. Paired with khakis it could be worn to work and paired with jeans it could be worn on the weekend!

When I got home, he thanked me and said he loved the new things that I got for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment