Pages

September 29, 2012

The Avenger's Movie is a Huge Hit!

The Avengers is a movie that was released into theaters this past May. It was a huge hit movie this Spring and when we went to it in theaters, it was packed! It was a fantastic movie that we both loved. Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, and Tom Hiddleston all did a fantastic job acting in this movie. They truly made it great.

This action-packed movie made its way into stores this past week and I am picking it up for my man today. I have a couple of errands to run later, so I'm going to Wal-Mart because they have a deal where it is available in a DVD/Blu-Ray combo pack. We like those combo packs because we have a DVD player in our bedroom and a Blu Ray player in our living room. It makes it easy to have the opportunity to watch the movie in either room.

I'm going to set up a showing with popcorn and the whole works tonight! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment