Pages

July 17, 2012

He Will Love a Jersey Set to Cheer on His Favorite Team

I love to spend my Sundays in the Fall cheering on my favorite football team. My guy loves that we can spend time together cheering on our favorite players. We always have so much fun! It's a blast and a tradition that we started and look forward to every Sunday in the Fall.

Before football season starts this year, I am ordering him a new jersey. I found this great jersey and helmet set from Target and I know he will just love it! He can wear the jersey on Sundays to watch the NFL games. The helmet will look great in the man cave that we have set up in the basement.

We are planning on having people over on Sundays to cheer on the football team. We can't wait to try out some new recipes on some snack foods and game day grub. Can you tell I'm excited for football season?

No comments:

Post a Comment