Pages

July 7, 2012

A Homemade Car Kit

If I know men as well as I think I do, I know any man would love this great, homemade gift. It is a DIY project (my favorite kind!!) and is fabulous because it is useful. This gift can be made to accommodate anybody. I have two brothers, a father, a step-dad and a significant other. All of them would love this great gift.

This is a car kit. It is made out of everyday supplies that one might need in their car. It is meant to go in the glove box and be used in any type of situation. This is easy to make. All you do is get random, useful supplies to fill it. These can include: sunscreen, ibuprofen, hand sanitizer, band-aids, Tide To-Go pensKleenex's, a flashlight, Altoid mints, a small notebook, and anything else you can think of that would help somebody out in a bind!

No comments:

Post a Comment