Pages

October 15, 2012

A Funny Case for His iPhone

My guy loves bread! I tease him because he has a bread product with every meal. It's a good thing he isn't diabetic or he would be miserable having a restriction on the amount of bread he can have. He loves toast, sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, doughnuts, and more. They are his go to food. It's pretty sad when we go to the grocery store and the people behind the bakery counter know him by name and have his "usual" order ready in a few minutes.

I came across this funny iPhone case and I laughed out loud because it is perfect for my guy. All of his friends would laugh and know why he had it too because they always tease him about the ridiculous amounts of bread that he eats. This would fit over an iPhone 4 or an iPhone 4S. He has the 4S, so I know it'll work perfectly. I'm going to order it and give it to him to tease him, although I know he won't take it as that and will put it on his phone keep it on there for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment