Pages

April 26, 2012

My Man Needs a Strong Cobalt Ring



I love my man! I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. He makes me so happy! I want to get him a ring that he will love and be proud to wear.

He leads such a busy lifestyle. He has so many hobbies which include spending time time in the garage working on various projects, playing sports, and riding motorcycle. He needs a ring that can stand up to his busy lifestyle. This is why I'm getting him a cobalt ring.

This is a metal choice that is becoming incredibly popular. It's a newer jewelry material but is proving itself to be nothing less than phenomenal. Cobalt is a very bright, white material. It's comparable to the look of platinum and only costs a fraction of platinum. These rings are scratch-resistant and won't tarnish, chip or break. This was a huge deal for me in a ring because it can hold up to his busy lifestyle. Cobalt rings look and feel amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment