Pages

April 22, 2012

Blueprint Storage is The Key To Organization


I recently went to my father's work to have lunch with him. We try to get together about once a week and have lunch together. It's great to spend time together and catch up! I was in astonishment when I walked into his office and it was completely transformed. He works as an architect and a while ago when I walked in his office it was a huge mess. There were blueprints everywhere and it looked so disorganized. He had a birthday and my mom and I got him some great blueprint storage solutions.

He said this made a huge difference in his work! He comes to work seeing how fresh and organized his office looks. He spends more time coming up with new blueprints than he does organizing (which is how he said it felt before he had the office transformation). He told me that a lot of other people at the company looked at the fantastic changes made to his office and want to do the same! He gave them the website that my mom and I used to pick out his office storage and organization solutions.

If you are looking for a way to transform your office, look no further! There are so many solutions available out there that will make your work ethic and office space improve dramatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment