Pages

March 7, 2012

iPhone 4S

I love apple products! I know in the computer world that can be risky to announce out loud, much like it would be to announce my political views. I just needed to get that out there, however, because it's true. I have a MacBook that I do my blogging and homework on, as well as an iPhone, which I love. I used to have an iPod Touch, but don't really need it with my iPhone since it plays music much like an iPod.
Electronics make great gifts. I'm planning on getting my brother the iPhone 4s (the 'S' stands for Siri). This is the latest and greatest iPhone and has unbeatable technology. You can use your voice to send messages, make phone calls, perform internet searches, and so much more. It also has an 8 megapixel camera which takes great pictures at a high resolution. It's easy to use and is a great device!

No comments:

Post a Comment