Pages

March 28, 2012

Cobalt Wedding Bands


Today my class got cancelled, so that means I got to sleep in and watch a few episodes of Gossip Girl on Netflix. What a life! This is my ultimate way to relax. Add the bubble bath that I took this morning and you have the best day I've had in weeks. I love being able to just do nothing once in awhile.

I'm meeting my future sister-in-law after lunch for some wedding planning. I'm one of her bridesmaids but also doing a lot of her wedding planning. We're going to walk around a couple of local vendors and try to book their wedding reception. We're also going to pick out the wedding bands. She wants to get them soon so that it's another thing she can cross of her long to do list. She has a band already for her engagement ring but we're looking at a ring for her future husband.

She wants to go with a cobalt wedding band for him. They're very trendy because of their great qualities. These rings are very brightly colored (brighter than platinum!) and at a fraction of the cost of platinum. She likes this because she's getting a quality ring for a great price. With the huge cost of a wedding, she appreciates this! These rings are also scratch-resistant, so they're extremely durable. Cobalt rings are hypoallergenic so they're perfect for anybody with sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment