Pages

March 17, 2012

Blue Print Stand



Spring is here! It's such a busy time of the year, but I love it. How are you all celebrating St. Patrick's Day today? Are you wearing green? Drinking green beer?
I have the day off from work today, so I'm trying to get some of my shopping done for some of the events coming up. My dad's birthday is in April, my boyfriend's birthday is in June, and Father's Day is in June as well. I'm trying to get some of the shopping done online so I don't have to run out to the stores. Right now I'm still looking for ideas.
I found some great blue print stands. My dad is an architect and would love all of these great storage solutions for blue prints! He loves the brand "Brookside Design" and when I found that there is a great selection of products from that brand on this site I was thrilled. They're much cheaper than on other sites. These storage solutions and stands will help is office to be organized and de-cluttered. He's an extremely talented architect but occasionally his office can become overwhelming and cluttered with blue prints. I can't wait to see his face when he opens his present!

No comments:

Post a Comment