Pages

March 23, 2012

iPad


I made the mistake of asking Alex what he would like for his birthday coming up in June. I still have plenty of time but I like to think about what I will be getting, and in this case, saving up! He told me that he would really like an iPad. He has an iPhone and loves it. He is turning into quite the Apple product lover.
The iPad 3 is the newest version of the iPad. It was released this month and is a huge hit! I had the opportunity to "play" around on one a few days ago and it was great. (Maybe if I get this for him, he'll let me use it sometimes!).
It's currently available in 3 sizes. By sizes, I mean storage and memory size. There is a 16 GB model, as well as one with 32 GB and 64 GB. You can put music on this from your iTunes much like an iPod and iPhone. There's also a ton of great apps available to download on there, with many free apps as well as some great ones that you can pay for.
I'm think I'm going to get him this. He deserves it for all the hard work he does. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment