Pages

August 18, 2012

Football Season is Starting!

Fall is just around the corner which means that football season has already started! When I think of fall, I think of Sunday games, Monday night football, tailgaiting, great food, and fun times with football. The NFL has a lot of great teams and we always have fun cheering on our favorite team when they play. They are just starting in on some preseason games and I can't wait to get the season in full swing!

To get ready for the season, I got my man a Tom Brady jersey. Kohl's is having a lot of great sales right now and I snagged a deal for 15% off! They also have a ton of tailgaiting gear (coolers, games, and more) as well as other gear for the home and office.

It won't be too long yet before our Sunday tradition will including throwing on some jerseys and making some great snack food to have some friends over and cheer on the Patriots!

No comments:

Post a Comment