Pages

June 10, 2012

Treat Him With a Night Away


Sometimes it feels great to get away. When I say "away", I mean away from bills, cleaning, laundry, and run-of-the-mill daily activities. It's nice to have a change of pace and do something fun. Let's face it, we can't all just "get away" anytime we want and for any period of time. It is quite a treat that can't be done all the time.

For my man's birthday, I decided to treat him to a night away. We are leaving this week on Thursday and coming back Friday. I booked a night at a hotel an hour from home with a great hot tub, pool, and fantastic restaurants nearby. I can't wait to celebrate his birthday with him and enjoy our time alone together.

We decided to book with Radisson, and can't wait for our mini vacation. He is super excited as well, and is happy with his birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment