Pages

June 16, 2012

A Great GPS to Ease His Stubborn Ways

When I bring up road trips when you were a child with your family, what comes to mind? For me, it's us getting lost and my dad refusing to stop and ask for directions. No offense to all of my male readers, but oh my goodness men can be the most stubborn drivers out there! My mom would always beg him to stop and ask somebody for directions and he would always refuse. They eventually turned it into a joke and teased each other about it, but it sure happened quite a bit!
This is why I am getting my father this fantastic Garmin GPS for Father's Day. I ordered it last week and it just arrived at my house yesterday. I can't wait for my dad to open it tomorrow! With the great directions provided by GPS technology he will never get lost again, and my mom won't have to beg him to stop and ask for directions. This is a win-win situation! This GPS is very easy to use (I have one, myself!) and you can get it right now for a great price that can't be beat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment