Pages

June 19, 2012

This Sun Shelter Is a Great Baby Gift


Two very good friends of ours got married last summer and are expecting their first child. We are so excited for them! They found out last week that they are having a baby boy. The baby shower is in August and I'm already trying to brainstorm up great gifts to get the expecting parents for their baby boy.

I want to get them something great that they can get a lot of use out of. I also don't want to get them something that everybody else will get them (I love onesies dearly, but a baby can only wear so much!)
I came across this sun shelter tent and know that it is the perfect gift! It is easy to set up in the yard or anywhere else outside and baby can play safely in the shade. A stroller also fits perfectly underneath when the baby is small. It is a must-have for families. It is easy to transport and set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment