Pages

February 17, 2012

Shirts for Men



I feel like clothing is a great gift for men. Most men (at least all the ones that I know) don't often go out of their way to buy clothes for themselves. Unlike me, who uses retail as therapy when I've had a crappy day, my boyfriend prefers to turn to an evening with a 6 pack of beer, watching sports on TV. I could spend hours upon hours in a mall (and sometimes do) while he would rather have a root canal.
I found a fun and unique men's clothing website. The brand is called Wrath Arcane. The clothes they carry are not like any style I typically see in stores which I love! This shirt with a unique wrap collar.
Take a look around and see if there's something on there that you could give as a gift to a man in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment