Pages

December 9, 2010

The Perfect Lab Coat!


Does your lab coat look worn or stained? If so, this will help! I know after my first year of working at the hospital, my lab coat was trashed. There were so many stains, that I figured I was due for a new one. Initially I thought, 'ehh how hard could getting a lab coat be', but I soon discovered that It wasn't so easy. Every lab coat I tried on was either poorly made, or didn't fit right. Almost everything that could possibly go wrong, did go wrong. By the end of my day long shopping experience, I was very frustrated with my unsuccessful trip. Later that night, I ended up trying my searches online. Almost right away I found the perfect lab coat and ordered it. When I received it and tried it out, I knew it was perfect. The material was very comfortable and soft yet durable and stain resistant. Great purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment